Christmas Elf Props
Do you have a Christmas elf? Need some creative ideas to use every day? Take the stress out of planning your elves' activity each day. This fun Christmas elf kit just might be what you are looking for. It comes ready to download, print and play, all you have to do is get out the scissors and glue and get cutting.
This is the perfect activity to entertain the kids over December. Have fun with your children at this wonderful time of year, have them excited every morning to discover a new scene created with your Christmas elf.
What you get in your purchase:
1. Cowboy scene (cactus, rocks and wanted sign)
2. Underwater diver scene (divers helmet)
3. Space scene (space helmet)
4. Beach scene (surfboard, unicorn rubber ring)
5. Pirate ship scene (map, treasure chest)
6. Archeology scene (spade, dinosaur bone)
7. Caveman scene (file and tools)
8. Hospital scene (facemask, x-rays, clipboard and instrument tray)
8. Egyptian scene (golden mask)
9. Elf Shop
10. Elf twister
11. Pin the nose on Rudolf
13. Elf Rocket
14. Snakes and Ladders
15. Mugshot scene
16. Quarantine jar label
17. Instagram-style board
18. Computer screen, keyboard and game controller.
19. Pizza box and takeaway billboard
20. 48 Elf Notice board messages
All files are 8.5″x 11″. These files are yours to keep and print as many times as you like. Colours may vary depending on your printer and paper.
You Will Need
A colour printer or printing service. Scissors and some hair ties or scrunchies to wrap around the fairy ponytail.
How It Works
After checkout, you will receive an email with your order ready to download as soon as the payment has cleared.
Copyright: Files cannot be shared with friends or used for resale/commercial purposes. All artwork is copyrighted by law and for personal use only. The copyright remains with Lock Paper Escape Ltd.
Delivery & Returns: Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please contact me if you have any problems with your order, and we'll make it right.